Monday, July 27, 2009

Product Review: LeapFrog® Learn & Groove Musical Table


"Wow" is all I can say about LeapFrog® Learn & Groove Musical Table
. When I first bought this for my firstborn - I was hoping my hubby wasn't going to get upset for buying it. Not that it's THAT expensive or anything, but our living room looked like Toy R Us threw up in it. Having the first grandchild in my family means he was incredibly spoiled to the point where it seemed like he had every product in the Fisher Price catalog.

I think he was about 9 months when I bought this and he instantly fell in love with it. Each little component makes a different sound or lights up. It's difficult for the kiddies to get bored with this one. What's nice, too, is that it has two different volume settings - because heaven knows that you can only tolerate hearing "Red! Green! Blue" so many times before you start getting the sounds into your head. (Although getting any song from "The Wiggles" is much worse).

Another benefit is that the legs can be removed very easily (just a click away) and you can lay the table top down flat for infants that can sit well but aren't great at standing or pulling themselves up just yet.

Durability: my kids reallyput this to the test. The climb on top of it, hit it with (toy) hammers, anything you can think of. It truly stands up to the test! Finally - a toy that last for more than one toddler. My 8 month old is now playing with it and loves it just as much as his older brother.

The only negative thing about this toy (and this could just be ours) but sometimes it'll just start making a sound like someone is playing with it. (Yes - I do say that it's possessed). And it FREAKED out my son in the middle of the night. I just have to make sure that it gets shut off when he's done using it. All in all, it was a great mini investment.

It also made me have to move all the baby toys out of our living room - a blessing in disguise. ;)

View more information about: LeapFrog® Learn & Groove Musical Table

No comments:

Post a Comment