Sunday, August 2, 2009

Product Review: Playtex Ventaire ADVANCED Crystal Clear BPA Free Wide Bottles


I started using Playtex Ventaire bottles 4 years ago and really liked them - and so they were the only bottles that we ever bought. While I was pregnant with my latest and greatest - the whole plastic bottle scare started happening. I looked at ALL the bottles I had and cringed because I didn't want to buy a bunch of expensive BPA Free bottles and I really liked Ventaire. Thankfully, when we went to start buying our newbie some baby stuff - we saw that Ventaire had a line of BPA Free bottles. Hooray!

Playtex Ventaire ADVANCED Crystal Clear BPA Free Wide Bottles 9 oz - 3 Pack


I'm not sure what the "Advanced" means (how advanced can a bottle be, right?) but we did really like these. The only issue that we ever had with this is when we boiled the vents - they seemed to temporarily get a bit smaller and then I had a leaky bottle. This was a HUGE problem for me as I had breastmilk in the bottle. *sigh* lesson learned - I hand washed all the bottles from there on out.

And I didn't replace my entire bottle collection with BPA free. I did use my old bottles - I just handwashed those as well. I still recommend those to anyone looking for a good set of bottles.

Playtex VentAire Advanced Standard Gift Set

Comment on what bottles YOU or your baby loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment